The AMCTG promotes a high standard of professionalism, honest competition and selling techniques, business ethics, and supply procedures. AMCTG Members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business:
- The Member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public, the association, or bring discredit to the Camper Trailer industry.
- The Member shall not discriminate in any business activities, and avoid speaking disparigingly of the work or product of other Members, unless circumstances demand affirmative action.
- The Member shall observe both Federal and State laws relating to the workplace and product compliance standards.
- The Member shall specify the services to be performed and conditions of sale including, product specification, warranties and guarantees.
- The Member will strive to improve the industry by sharing experiences for the benefit of all, and shall assist the association in promoting the benefits of the AMCTG.
- The Member will provide staff with an enjoyable and rewarding environment including career development and development of personal skills and in compliance with Australian Workplace laws.